Cub scout fundraiser/donation!!!! Please Help!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckblood05

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
My 8 year old son is in cub scouts. This is his first year he has been in and every year this pack does this. His pack is 720. His pack is doing a fundraiser/donation to help raise money for kids with cancer. There is 4 groups in his pack. tiger, wolf, bear and webelos. The group that raises the most money wins a prize!! And the boy that raises the most money in each group also recieves a prize!! Everyone is a winner though. I'm a single dad, on unemployment. This started today and ends 1/20/2012. I donated $25.00 so far. I will use a paypal address to recieve any funds you can help with!!!! This is for a great cause!! I feel weird doing this, its not a scam!!! The scout leader said to reach out to whoever you can. I dont asscociate with many family members and I'm out of work. So i thought i would try here. Last year they raised over ten grand!!! The paypal address is [email protected]. Thank you very much, and god bless!!!!!!!!!!!

Back