Crawl'n for Christmas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good info @Doom! and I'm sure they are. Seems like everything RC is hard to find around Christmas. I am seriously concentrating on building my Xmaxx for now. I may be out of luck on the 24 s but that's ok.

Good info @Doom! and I'm sure they are. Seems like everything RC is hard to find around Christmas. I am seriously concentrating on building my Xmaxx for now. I may be out of luck on the 24 s but that's ok.
I think you will be ok. The Gray C10's and the Jeeps just came back in stock not long ago. I am sure if they sold a bunch last year they will order mote this year. I have one more I am grabbing hopefully. I want that yellow Jeep.

I think you will be ok. The Gray C10's and the Jeeps just came back in stock not long ago. I am sure if they sold a bunch last year they will order mote this year. I have one more I am grabbing hopefully. I want that yellow Jeep.
Proline has some new clear bodies as well.

The wife and I both like the Gray C10. We seen them at the hobby shop the other day.
Her favorite color is yellow and wanted it but then she seen the C10s.
EDIT: nope she said a yellow jeep and the grey C10, she is the boss. :thumbs-up:

Personally I like the 1/10 size, anything bigger becomes a nuisance to transport and store. Of course the 1/24 SCX24's are extremely portable and storable but can't quite get as much detail into them. But I love them.
Thats the way I feel about 1/8 scale. I love my K8 but its so big and I have to work on it for the most part in my garage cuz it really doesn't fit on my workbench in my hobbyroom. Ill probably never buy another 1/5 scale even though Id love to have a baja and a Xmaxx

I have some laminated plywood in my storage that is almost 2" thick. The planks are about 4' x 2' so I am going to build a big work bench for even more room.

I have some laminated plywood in my storage that is almost 2" thick. The planks are about 4' x 2' so I am going to build a big work bench for even more room.
I'm gonna clean off the one I got lol. I can fit a big one on my table, but at the moment I can't fit a 24 on there!

I want the yellow jeep too, I want to put a sticker on the back that says"the short bus" and put school bus stickers on the sides. 🤣
We used to have a running joke about being proud riders of the short bus with our helmets on and licking the bus windows. In fact one of the guys Hamz9561 Has "Proud Short Bus Rider" under his name like where mine says "I'm TO BLAME!". Rolex gave me that so I'm never changing it. There used to be a whole bunch of guys that I used to be active with on here that arent really active anymore. Several of them are Admins but I rarely if ever see em on. HPIGuy, Hamz and Olds97 still pop on now and then but Override, Alien13, SlowNGreen, Alpinehyperlite, RobMob, FrickenJoey, Neobart, GoDale03, Racer 1966, Abadk9420, Smaxxin, TmaxxFreak, Rolex and I'm sure theres a few others I'm forgetting. We had a running joke about Rolex's Recliner in the breakroom too. I miss them dudes. They used to hang out here like we all do now. Oh well. I guess times change :)

Back