Crashed....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TINY_MAXX

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Oh man today my bro called from work and told us the bad news...He was taking a corner on his motorbike and he hit a patch of gravle.The bike slid from underneath him so he kicked it away so it wouldn't take him with it.It kept going and fliped and hit a boulder...The shocks snaped in half.It appears that the subframe is bent.The fairings on it are toast.And all that happend to him was he got a cut on his leg...And the other day he finnally bought leathers..Well it appears they helped out alot..Can't tell if the bike is salvageable..Got to strip it down...I'll see if i can get some pictures of the bike from the before and after shots..Man i've never seen my bro act the way he is now though...

Dumping bikes are bad news dude, he is sooooo lucky. I owned a 92' GSXR1100. Great bike, loved to do wheelies, untill one day I blew the seals in the front left shock when the nose came down, thank god I was wearing a suit or I would have had road rash all over me body. My wife wont let me get anymore bikes because she thinks I will kill myself... I agree.