Do i need 2 new Esc's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakey0818

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong section.I also put this thread on another forum but got no help as of yes.I didn't want to put 2 threads in both truck sections when there having the same problem.

Problem truck #1

Anyway i havmonthonth old Slash 4x4 with the Velineon motor and the Velineon Vxl-3 esc.I have only about 15packs ran through ialwaysways let the car sit before running a second pack.I bash this thing pretty hard but there is no damage inside or outside of the motor and/or esc.

I turn on the transmitter then i turn on the esreceiverciever is green.Usually the esc blinks green then goes to reI'mand I'm good to go.Now i turn it on and its green and i make itforwardfoward a few feet and when i take my finger off the trigger and try to get to go again the tires spin a little bdoesn'tdosent move.and now the light is soliEvery timerytime i move the trigger the esc light blinks red and agadoesn'tdosent move.Also i can't get the esc to shut off unless i unplug the battery.
any help would be gappreciatedeciated on problem #1

Problem truck #2

I have Stampede 2 wheel drive with the Titan 12t 550 motor and the xl5 esc.

I have maybe ran 4 packs through this truck and no bashing.I used this car along wproblemther problemed car yesterday and they both ran great.Only thing i could think of was both cars ran through a 2" puddle tdidn'teach,and didnt get soaked at all.Once agamotortake the receiverc and reciever off and apart andmoisture in or moisturein or out.
My problem with this car started this morn when to run it on fully charged batteries it seemed to beallotking pafterlot.Then aftwer about a 10 min run at low power i shut it off,charged another battery aandtthisagain anf thjiwouldn'tthe car wouldnt move.Only the tires moved from steering.
I'm not sure but like the other car transmitterthe transmittter on and then the car the light usually is red and it runs nice but now i turn the car on and the light flashes green and i hit the trigger and it turns red and flashes when i pull the doesn'tr and it dosent move at all.

A few notes.
The slash has been bashed and fixed astampedees and the stampeed has been haven't.Both trucks havent been through water or sand,mostly pavement and short grass.I have tested both trucks with new 3000 &5000 mah batteries motorsl charge.Thegotten have never gottten hot.I have never ran lipos through them.

I took both disappointedas quite disshobby shopin my local hobbyshop.I told him i would leave them with him and he could charge me whatever he wants as long as he got them runndidn'tight.He said he didnt know what was wrong and nothing he could do he thinks it may be the esc's and i should contact traxxas cause the cars are so new and if i need a sales slip he would give me 1.I'm saying to myself man what kincommittedis that.I am commited to buying trazxxas cars and every part i need from him to support the local guy.But if it was my shop I'llulda have said " i'll take the cars from you and ill do what i can to have the parts replaced or the warrantyxed if under warrenty.I spent well over $1200 in his shop iI'mtalways month and I'm allways in there buying stuff and will continue to do so.Maybe i am expecting too much,i don't think so.
Other question is.Is there a rubber antenna i can use to replace the long metal one.Also i was wondering if they made a remote controller than can just switch chips and \us 1 controller for all my cars.

I'm sorry for theramblingt and a bit of rambeling.I hope i have provided enough information for you to diagnose my problem b4 i contact traxxas.

Thanks allot guys

Rob

Someone reply please

It's really hard to read you're first post, try reading through it and fixing the spelling and punctuation. We can't help you if we can't understand the problem.

sorry for the miss spelling and bad punctuation but its the best i can do.

Disregard this thread cause i'm probly to uneducated to even own a rc.

Call Traxxas. I wasn't trying to say you're uneducated, I was just letting you know that we can't fix what we can't read. One of the rules for the forum is to proof read and fix mistakes before you post.