Cops Got It All !!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are volunteer's with almost all regular police preveliges. We do everything except domestic violence calls. This time next year I should be a Full time regular Cop.

My Dad is a prison gaurd at Vacaville, my Uncle is a guard at Susanville (both California pens), my other uncle is a CHP in Los Banos (the bathrooms) on the I-5 corridor to L.A., and my grandfather was a L.A.P.D. officer for like 25-30 years, and me? Well in the words on Marshall Mathers "I'm a criminal"

My friends dad is a Police Chief. Dont mess...lol.
Humbolt, which would win?
Supercharged, Oil-Cooled, V6 Camaro. Or a Harley?
I'm serious...I dont know the power to weight ratio for that harley.

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
My friends dad is a Police Chief. Dont mess...lol.
Humbolt, which would win?
Supercharged, Oil-Cooled, V6 Camaro. Or a Harley?
I'm serious...I dont know the power to weight ratio for that harley.

I think that would depend on who has a bigger sack for the long haul lololol

Seriously..... The Camaro. He would be able to get him off the line and all he would have to do after that is get in front of him and slam on the brakes. Harleys dont have a chance of stopping that fast.

Bikes are faster than cars espically in the acceleration department. I dont know about top speed here (probably the Camaro by 15-20 mph) but in a quarter mile I got a 50 spot on the Cop Harley as you know it aint stock just like the Camaro.

Yeah, but inside a quarter mile, without ladder bars, dont you think it would be hard to keep it planted on the ground??

The Harley would win. Even without ladder bars. I've smoked all kinds of hopped up street cars with my Titan, and it is stock at 97 Cu in. Once you get about 100 feet, you don't have to worry about pulling wheelies.

The Only car that should be a Cruiser, is either the 91 Chevy Caprice Classic, (Which they stoped making) Or the Un-Godly muscle of the Ford Crown Victoria, P-71 Police Interceptor.
THose cars move ass man, they had the 351-W in them, and nothing would stop them.

And to answer your question, Most Stations that use 4x4s, use either the Ford Explorer XLT, for the Patrol Car, or the Chevy Suburban, sometimes they use the Excursions for towing, hauling stuff.

I also love to go off-roading, And christian, gotta be careful with those delicate transfer cases on them luxury SUVs, they wernt made for off-roading, snow mostly. I Have myself a 1990 Bronco II, Damn man, that thing goes anywhere, and the reason its so strong is do to the fact its built on a Real truck frame, not a minivans, like most suvs today errrr......

Team17, what Police unit are you with, Linden? I'm going to the Police Academy in about a year.

My Mother in Law lives in Linden. Give her a ticket for being a nag, and tell her I'm not moving back!! If anyone has an NYPD 4x4 police truck, can you post it for me?

I weigh 70 lbs, put me inside a 2640-lb Focus, and i can outrun anything...lol

I chase cops for a living (eek, forgot about Team17...:eek:pps: )

I really love speeding (come and get me if you can Team17...)

Two tickets seven times pulled over.

NY State police have several different vehicles: Camaros, suburban, crown victorias, dodge ram vans, even buses.

Theres a lambo state trooper in the USA somewhere, waiting to put a stop to a high-speed chase.

In the UK, the Focus is replacing the Fiesta as a cop car.

Be careful man, your 70 pound body makes it easier to tackle once they spike your tires........hehe

We have some nice Mustangs and Camaros around here for the troopers. Fast little shits too!

Yeah no kidding, the pet dogs on my block can reeeally tackle...

The car is way too loose, probably due to the Bridgestone Potenzas up front and passenger car tires in back...

Crazy huh?

Back