Cops Got It All !!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 4WD luxury SUV's ALWAYS see offroad. Even on the first day of ownership. My wife FREAKS on me every time!

Thats what they were made for! My last truck, 200 GMC Jimmy, was turned in with a blown tranny and wrecked uner-carriage. I'm going to try and be slightly more careful this time around hehehe.... So I think anyhow.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
My 4WD luxury SUV's ALWAYS see offroad. Even on the first day of ownership. My wife FREAKS on me every time!

Thats what they were made for! My last truck, 200 GMC Jimmy, was turned in with a blown tranny and wrecked uner-carriage. I'm going to try and be slightly more careful this time around hehehe.... So I think anyhow.
What do you consider off road, a gravel trail?

Hahahaha a gravel trail! Sometimes you are soooo cute!

Just like the time I took my tansfer case out coming over the top of a 45 degree sand incline that was about 40 feet high. Problem was, the cops put boulders on top of the run..... Well, I came over the top, front wheels off the ground and slammed down smack on top of the boulder. Not only did I manage to take out the transfer case and crease the frame, but I also slit the gas tank open. wasn't a steel tank! Should have seen the look on the tow truck dudes face when he came to get it.

Then there was this time in Aruba, well, lets just say, my cousin and I never returned one of the jeeps.........

8-0

Cool beans. I think the lowest I ever felt was when I broke an engine mount on my Jeep while I was jumping and had to be towed back home by a Suzuki Samurai.

This is a Chevy Tahoe

gallery_major04.jpg

And this is a Suburban

gallery_major02.jpg

My town has a Corvette, 68 Camaro, and a new Hummer. Drugs can do wonders for the budget!! Now they drive them around with DARE painted on the sides. They leave them at Home Depot over the weekend, so we can tell our kids not to do drugs, or they'll take away your Corvette!!

Yeah Now we have some Hummers and a lot of other types of cars..And Ours Say D.A.R.E on them too..Hey i took that in grade 6..

We have the hummer trucks also must be a D.A.R.E thing.
Aspen CO car
patrolcar.jpg

and Vail
vail2.jpg

The Hummers here are being used as Moving Ads...They have recuiting things on them for the Calgary Police Service..
hawc-001.JPG
heres two cop cars plus out Police Copter..Also called HAWC..Its silent when it flys..my bro didn't notice it till it was shining its Light on his car..

The Eureka Police Department just got 8 badass new Harley's......................Dicks

wsu033.jpg

they are kinda like that one.

Last edited:
2 Cops in stockton got Saleen Mustangs a little less than a year ago. And theres rumor of some cop with A white 3000gt VR-4 who hides down at the tracy and stockton races.

Umm...The Jaguar is FUGLY as hell...what a waste of a good car. The Z06 and the Camaro are nice. And that last harley must be slow as hell compared to the Z06. I've heard that the cops down at coachella are running Oil-Cooled, Supercharged, Camaro's.
Those are badass, they use em to run down speeding 18-wheelers. www.cvsr.net

the thing is a ROAD KING and has a 1450cc with a 5 speed. Slow hmm far from that. Do you know how powerfull a Harley V Twin is? http://www.harley-davidson.com/PR/MOT/POLI/en/flhpi.asp?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US

http://www.harley-davidson.com/PR/MOT/POLI/en/engine.asp?bmLocale=en_US

it had 110 horse power on the 01 model as shown in this chart. It also had 104 ft lbs of torque. Si I guess the new and improved 03 engine puts down about a 125 hp on a bike....ewww doggie I want one.

http://www.nightrider.com/biketech/hplist_twin_cam.htm

let's put it this way SHK, your little skinny ass couldn't hang on to bike with that kinda balls, back to the Yamaha scooter.

where i live they have got funky Euro street racer cars..... they have Impalas, Mustangs, and some bad ass UGLY, suped-up Ford Focus, with 1 inch LED light bars. IN the mirror when they come flying by you cannot tell they are a cop, but once you floor it and race up to beside them, you know your ass is ticketed. You can even hear the engine.... Sounds like an import, lightly turboed import

The funky Euro street cars I bet you anything are the Volvo S70. Since Ford bought Volvo it is ok for law enforcement. In Sacramento the CHP was using them.

did they look like this?
http://chpcars.tripod.com/chp.html

about mid way down

it's a 4wd turbo charged inline 5 cylinder

Last edited:
Why don't u guys say all these comments to us when we pull u guys over? :batman: :contract:

lolol - Team - you a state trooper? local le? county?

:alarm:Team17:alarm: <---comin to get ya! heheheh

LOL!!! NAw! I'm actually a city Aux. Cop.

Back