Contest: Enter the RCNitroTalk Football Challenge, Win a FREE R/C!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Panther/Falcon game is a tough one to pick. I won't be touching that one.

my perfect pick.... damn giants *edit* me

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tempted to pick the Bills this week but undefeated teams scare me!

??

Bills aren't undefeated.

I wouldn't touch that game either.

After careful consideration I have decided that the 49er's will beat the Lions!

No changes at the top. :)

Just made my pick, I went way out of my comfort level on this but not being able to pick the same team twice forces bad choices LOL

I've already made my picks for the next 3 weeks. I'm comfortable with all of them, but need to keep track of any injuries.

giants screwed me last week so now i am down 1... i went on and picked out the season

You aint the only one, Giants screwed me too! I should have known better than to pick them for anything! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I almost picked the Broncos, but went with the Ravens instead to be safe.

In the other league I'm in which is a true eliminator challenge we have to pick 2 teams now and I went with the Cowboys and Ravens.

So much for being safe.

Ravens blow. I can't see how they are 4-1. 18 total yards in the first half with no first downs??? WTF?

This was one of the worst Monday night games ever! I almost picked the Ravens but I'm glad I went with Tebow instead!

unfreakinbelievable! First the Giants screw me, now the Ravens! To bad this isn't a pick the upset of the week challenge, I would be doing great!

Wish I knew how to play fantasy football I would have joined you gents, but I am as clueless as a mystery in Clue....

OMG the ravens raped me. I had it narrowed down to either the ravens or cowboys and figured the ravens was a sure thing as about anything could be. WOW.

Back