Contest: Enter the RCNitroTalk Football Challenge, Win a FREE R/C!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
rcnt-nfl-contest.jpg

For the last several years we've had an RCNT Fantasy Football league, and while fun - only so many people can join. This year in addition to our fantasy football league, we're going to start a NFL Eliminator style challenge, but also offer a grand prize! We're giving away a R/C, any R/C of your choice up to $500 in value!

Everyone ready to win a brand RC? Here we go...

Join the group here: RCNitroTalk Eliminator
Password: rcnt

Simple rules for those new to eliminator challenges:

1. Join the league up above. Create an entry for yourself. Get ready to pick winners.
  2. Since this is an eliminator challenge, you only have to pick 1 winner each week.
  3. Remember though, that you only get to use a team one time and cannot pick them to win again.
  4. If that didn’t make sense, check out the full “How to Play” rules here.
  5. If we run into a tiebreaker, we will decide based on these rules.
  6. Member with best score at the end of the season wins.
  7. Must be an RCNitroTalk forum member!

We’ll try to remind folks to make their picks each week, but cannot guarantee that we’ll remember. If we do though, it will be on Twitter, so be sure to follow us there.

Good luck everyone! First game is Thursday, but I'd be careful of this game.

I just signed up but so you all know I have not followd sports since I was a little kid so i dont expect to be in long but what the hell why not atleast try it i figured..

Worse case you're out early, best case you win an RC of your choice. :D

right thats what I figured and as long as I am in for a few more weeks it will give the boy a chance to pick with me I shoulda waited for him this time but there should be atleast a couple more times l.o.l. thanks for the cahnce to play around wlittle bit with something I havent done in a long time... and good luck to everyone!!!

i can't get in to join...i keep getting errors on the page...frustrated

Really? Such as? Keep trying man...

ok. i'm in. i went safety and picked the chiefs...

---------- Post added at 9:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:29 PM ----------

@SNG...i was using my work laptop and they have certain plug ins disabled. so the page would only have load. used the home PC and worked like a charm. its all good and i can see myself playing with vmx 450 already. :)

I treid to join today, I guess I'm too late...Good luck guys!

---------- Post added at 8:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:50 PM ----------

ok. i'm in. i went safety and picked the chiefs:)

Good call LOL

I treid to join today, I guess I'm too late...Good luck guys!

Did you get an error of some kind? I believe you should be able to join and leave the group at any time.

Did you get an error of some kind? I believe you should be able to join and leave the group at any time.

I entered yesterday but it put a red X next to my name, I figured since I missed week one it automatically gave me a loss and I was out.

just curious what are the points for??? I thought if you picked the right team you were good... Is there something I missed?????

so who is left in this crown jewel of a game?

If I read the rules right,technically no one is out yet. We just have to hope that those who got last week right will get one wrong this week or later. However the more we miss the lower our chances are at winning.

That's interesting....I thought it was if you picked wrong, you are out. That's how other survivor/eliminator games I've played have gone. Its basically a last man standing idea...

Back