Contest: Enter the RCNitroTalk Football Challenge, Win a FREE R/C!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I googled it and glad I did. Might not be work safe...

LOL

WAG = Wild Ass Guess

Oh, I thought it was the Wives and Girlfreinds lol...

We have a NFL show over here, where one of the two hosts is horribly bad at picking games. So this year, the other guy bet him he could beat him by tossing a coin.

They started a tradition, I wish US broadcasters would follow. No talking when cheerleaders are on.

No Worries... This is gonna be way to easy... said one of the 9 perfect pickers so far... this week should put me at at least one of 7

---------- Post added at 2:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 2:47 AM ----------

For those of you who may need a little help... Carolina or Kansas City are a shoe in

Well after this sundays games.... there are still 9 of us @ 100%... I guess this will hold up for at least a few more weeks...

Hey I got one right so far and I dont even watch the games, l.o.l. I bet if I watched and kept up better I would be doing better... well good luck to the guys that have a better chance at winnign than me and I want to see pic's of the rig you end up with!!!!! and I mine as well add you should donate it to me It could be a let birthday gift.. l.o.l.

Another week, another bullet dodged. Luckily I made a last minute switch from Buffalo to New Orleans.

---------- Post added at 6:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:46 PM ----------

[/COLOR]For those of you who may need a little help... Carolina or Kansas City are a shoe in

50% fail. :hehe:

The only real "shoe in" this week was New Orleans. IMO

Another week, another bullet dodged. Luckily I made a last minute switch from Buffalo to New Orleans.

---------- Post added at 6:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:46 PM ----------

50% fail. :hehe:

The only real "shoe in" this week was New Orleans. IMO

no there were a few... i went with green bay... but there was new orleans... and also chicago... i almost went with tampa on moday but chose to play safe for another week.

---------- Post added at 9:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:29 PM ----------

BTW ... i havent watched a single game this year... I'm not a big football fan but i do play the pools each week.

---------- Post added at 9:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:30 PM ----------

And rob... the carolina & KC thing was a joke... those were my bottom 2 teams this week...lol

---------- Post added at 9:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:34 PM ----------

I just noticed that KC pulled through a win... so see... its not all that technical... "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY"

I picked the Bills as well thinking it was a given after seeing how they played against the Pats.

Funny thing is I even looked to see if I could change my pick, and never could find that option.

Just pick a different team and it makes the change as long as the first game of the week hasn't started.

And then there were 3........

:yes:

I find it interesting that the other 6 were brought down by the same team.

Last edited:
This contest = FAIL! :hehe: just kidding.

I need more people to lose to get back into this contest. haha

Most Popular Picks in Week 6
Atlanta Falcons 26.4%
Green Bay Packers 14.4%
New York Jets 12.8%
Pittsburgh Steelers 9.7%
Oakland Raiders 7.6%

I can't believe how many people are picking Atlanta, not a safe pick at all IMO! The Panthers have been one play away from winning several times and Atlanta doesn't look all that impressive.

Back