Connectors?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stankfinger76

RCNT Rookie
I’m currently building a Tekno MT 410 kit. I plan on running a 4S battery with the motor/ESC setup I chose for it. I’m trying to decide which plugs/connectors to run. I’m deciding between the XT90 or the actual Deans brand plugs. I ran deans on my AE 18th scale Truggy with Lipo and brushless motor. Curious about ease of soldering with the XT90 also. The deans were pretty simple from what I remember. Thanks in advance.

Stankfinger76

RCNT Rookie
Deans will only take 70 amps. the XT 90 will take 100 amps easy. the ease of soldering wires to the xt are as simple as a deans... I've been using the xt 90 for about 8 years now...never had a failure...
I appreciate the input. I think I’ll go with the XT90 connectors.

HeavyBag

RCNT Qualifier
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Anderson, and Deans had their time in the limelight. Now it's Amass XT connectors for the win :thumbs-up::thumbs-up::banana:! The original EC5 connectors were my least favorite if you plan on reusing them :vomit::wtf:. I used those darn blue things for a total of two ~ three weeks and tossed the ones I had used. Sold the rest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.