computer help asap

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I bought a new computer today and am putting in place of my old one. What do I need to know off my old one as far as the internet connection goes, before hooking up the new one?
Do I need to write down the different ip adress things like the v6 and v4? Help me please.

What kind of internet is it? If it is DSL just plug in the internet to your new computer and you should be set.

Wow, that was easy! lol. It new on its own, crazy damn computers are taking over the world!!!!

Thanks for the help.

Just remember that humans are what computers use to reproduce.....

haha, yea i remember when i switched comps, thinking it was going to be crazy complicated. it just plugged in and went lol. :)

Anyone know how to crack a admin password on windows xp? My mom got a free pc from some schools library and no p/w for admin grhhhhhhhhhhh.......help me

Its prolly "password"...lol never know

LOL password was the first thing i tried :)

search for winternal erd 2005. Find a reputable source, dload and burn the disk image. Boot the pc using it and there is a utility that allows you to manually set the password for any account

Just re-install the OS. Hacking a password can be done, but it takes awhile at times....so just re-install. It's way faster ;-)

winternals takes 2-3 minutes tops.

Winternals was purchased by Microsoft. It is no longer available for the most part by itself. Microsoft does offer it in a kit on their site.

Is it even possible to reinstall windows with no cds? Wininternals is nowhere to be found

i have the winternals image on my server.
if i tell you how to get it, can you burn a cd from an .iso and boot from it?

If you can burn a copy for me ill paypal a few bucks to you for your time.

i have the winternals image on my server.
if i tell you how to get it, can you burn a cd from an .iso and boot from it?

I dont no if you still live in town or not. I have used up all my blank cds burning crap that didnt work

my bad. lol. i don't get on like i used to. I'll burn one now and drop it in the mail tomorrow. pm me your addy. i am in texas now.

Last edited:
Back