Comp next weekend! Bustin my cherry!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I figure why not right? I went crawling with the guy that puts it on today and he said I should do fine. Only thing that sucks is I need a dig. Its going to be hard to compete with those guys with digs.

yeah man, just practice up!!! if you have dig but arent a great drive then its not gonna make you win, u know? just have to plan your lines out better.
you should have fun though.

Ya I think it will be fun ther will probably only be about 20 guys there or so.

Damm I wish I could make it up there with you, have fun and just relax, you will do just fine...

When running without dig, just make all reverses worthwhile. It doesn't matter if you back up 2 inches or 40 feet, its still a reverse point. Other than that, just get a dig lol. I might have four new DNA digs for sale soon. I've got a couple of used ones to use on my test rigs and my comp rig will be Berg, so I probably wont need them.

When running without dig, just make all reverses worthwhile. It doesn't matter if you back up 2 inches or 40 feet, its still a reverse point. Other than that, just get a dig lol. I might have four new DNA digs for sale soon. I've got a couple of used ones to use on my test rigs and my comp rig will be Berg, so I probably wont need them.

Well let me know man!

Good luck and have fun.

One thing to add regarding reverse. When you reverse stop and reverse some more, it will only count as one point no matter how many times you do this. If you reverse and then go forward even a little bit and then reverse again, you will be hit with an additional reverse point.

Thanks for the pointers. I read the rules about 5 times so I THINK I got most of it down I hope...

yeah good thing brandon, i memorized the rules as well wich sucks kinda cuz i was pissed at the judges for some of the point i got....try an get some vid if you can!!!

One thing I wasn't aware of was that I would be able to take a repair in the middle of running the courses without it costing me too much. I brought some spares but I figured that if I broke anything signifigant I would just be out the game. Then I broke on the second gate (hence the name "The Missing Link") and learned I could take a repair and still be in the running. I run with an awesome bunch of guys, and Chip and some of the other Ark-La-Miss guys at the competition offered to give me tools, parts, whatever I needed. So make sure you take lots of spare parts with you, you never know what you might need. That's why I sent you those freebies, those were a few of the parts I needed at the first comp I went to.

Heading your way man, I can't wait this is going to be cool!!! I have always wanted to go to a crawler comp, see ya in a couple hours.....and yes I got my crawler with me, LOL!!!!

Hell ya dude. My buddy Brian is going too! Should be awesome.

is your up and running curtis????? good luck Brandon!!!

Ya his is hes almost here. I donno if he is going to enter or not though.

make him enter!!!!

We all entered and it was awesome! I won the novice class. I think i had 60 points or something over 3 courses. I believe abadk had 103 and my other friend had 107 there was 3 other guys as well. I will post the pics in a different thread cause I'm a post whore like that :D

Back