Check out this drone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be even bigger. It's 35-40 feet between each column.

Dude that's the one I believe I just posted about 50$ off Amazon rite. That's a bad as* little starter drone for sure
It is definitely very light.. my buddy has hard time flying it outside... but it fly great in the warehouse.. the flips front and side are pretty cool as well. I posted a video above I'm pretty sure they are the same ones... very cool 👍👍
😆 I didnt read to the bottom. I got it couple yrs ago for fathers day. I've crashed it from a 3rd story parking garage. Went picked up the little silver pieces that hide blade screws put em on and took back off....this has happend a few times😂
May I add that u can get this really nice case for like 15$. And 4 batteries anx a little crappy. 4 slot battery charger for 20. And the batteries are bigger mah

Attachments

• 16319813290327800505239783335428.jpg
    16319813290327800505239783335428.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 16319813630582300486823552208748.jpg
    16319813630582300486823552208748.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 34
😆 I didnt read to the bottom. I got it couple yrs ago for fathers day. I've crashed it from a 3rd story parking garage. Went picked up the little silver pieces that hide blade screws put em on and took back off....this has happend a few times😂
May I add that u can get this really nice case for like 15$. And 4 batteries anx a little crappy. 4 slot battery charger for 20. And the batteries are bigger mah
Oh that case is nice. I would definitely get better batteries. But I would just charge them on my venom quad I have.. I balance charge every battery in have all the time.. I don't know why they send out those usb cords. It's probably not charging the batteries the rite way.. I really like that carry case though... the drone is a awesome little drone. I going to have to order one maybe today I will. Your the second person that says they really like that one. And for the price why not...

Oh that case is nice. I would definitely get better batteries. But I would just charge them on my venom quad I have.. I balance charge every battery in have all the time.. I don't know why they send out those usb cords. It's probably not charging the batteries the rite way.. I really like that carry case though... the drone is a awesome little drone. I going to have to order one maybe today I will. Your the second person that says they really like that one. And for the price why not...
Yes sir. I need to get a diff charger. I only have the spektrum cheapo. And no connectors to charge that type. Are there bigger mah batteries in that size? Its a tight fit in battery compartment. Little room for a longer and maybe thicker but not wider. Order it! Lol for the $ its great

Yes sir. I need to get a diff charger. I only have the spektrum cheapo. And no connectors to charge that type. Are there bigger mah batteries in that size? Its a tight fit in battery compartment. Little room for a longer and maybe thicker but not wider. Order it! Lol for the $ its great
Yeah you can get different mah batteries just got to look at the sizes to them
I love my venom quad charger. 4 at a time can all be different batteries different amps. It's on the pricey side. ButI would rather spend the money once then. Have to spen it a few times over then have a pile of charger or anything sitting around. I need to find a travel charger. The venom is to big to pack and take on road trips or travel...
Comes with all types of leads for different connectors. They also have a dual one. Tower Hobbies is haven a end of summer sale. Look at the thread by Greywolf74. The tower end of summer sale. I believe there's a charger or two in ther..
I also have changed all my connectors over to XT90 and XT60..on everything

Last edited:
Yeah you can get different mah batteries just got to look at the sizes to them

I love my venom quad charger. 4 at a time can all be different batteries different amps. It's on the pricey side. ButI would rather spend the money once then. Have to spen it a few times over then have a pile of charger or anything sitting around. I need to find a travel charger. The venom is to big to pack and take on road trips or travel...
Comes with all types of leads for different connectors. They also have a dual one. Tower Hobbies is haven a end of summer sale. Look at the thread by Greywolf74. The tower end of summer sale. I believe there's a charger or two in ther..
I also have changed all my connectors over to XT90 and XT60..on everything
It's difficult to decide on what to use for this and that. Lots of options and twice as many opinions. Thanks for the heads up about the sale. 👍. And do u care to share why xt90 and xt60 for u?

It's difficult to decide on what to use for this and that. Lots of options and twice as many opinions. Thanks for the heads up about the sale. 👍. And do u care to share why xt90 and xt60 for u?
They are a good solid connectors. The XT line of connectors are very easy to solder. Even for a beginner. They have a 4.5mm connector pin. And also withstand a good amount of current and amps, and temps. They also have a anti spark or anti shock plug. The new ones come with a back witch covers the solder joint. I also use heat shrink as well for added protection....
Plus I don't use any smart plug or battery. Like the traxxas ID or spectrum smart. They are just over rated IMHO

doesn't really matter what connectors you use. They all work. Just make sure if you go XT or EC connectors to buy AMASS brand and if you go Deans buy genuine Deans, the new black or white ones, not the old red ones.

doesn't really matter what connectors you use. They all work. Just make sure if you go XT or EC connectors to buy AMASS brand and if you go Deans buy genuine Deans, the new black or white ones, not the old red ones.
As of now I just have the 1 lipo spektrum 50c 5000. And at first the plug n play method I liked. I was always too eager to bash. Charge w/o enough time to play or life etc. Now that I've calmed a good bit and the price of the smart batteries I'll go a diff route

As of now I just have the 1 lipo spektrum 50c 5000. And at first the plug n play method I liked. I was always too eager to bash. Charge w/o enough time to play or life etc. Now that I've calmed a good bit and the price of the smart batteries I'll go a diff route
Dont blame you 1 bit. Tower Hobbies has a sale going right now. THIS is a really nice entry level charger that not only is capable of being run off of AC power but is even more powerful when run off of DC power. Plus it has nice features that most other chargers in the price range dont. Like having a battery meter and Internal Resistance meter built in. The IR meter in particular will likely become more important to you as you progress in to the hobby or at least it should. :)

Oh, at its also on sale for 20% off right now!

Good point Wolf.👍👍 should have mentioned that. Definitely don't just buy connectors. NO they are not all the same. As Wol74 said if going with the XT always AMASS or if Deans also a T plug. Always Genuine Deans. They so have a anti spark plug. I could be wrong.. Wolf will correct me if I'm wrong. Either way try to stay away from knockoffs..

Dont blame you 1 bit. Tower Hobbies has a sale going right now. THIS is a really nice entry level charger that not only is capable of being run off of AC power but is even more powerful when run off of DC power. Plus it has nice features that most other chargers in the price range dont. Like having a battery meter and Internal Resistance meter built in. The IR meter in particular will likely become more important to you as you progress in to the hobby or at least it should. :)

Oh, at its also on sale for 20% off right now!
Great! I'll see if I can swing it. Thank you for the advice

LOL, Just cuz I have Micro, Mini, and full sized Deans doesn't mean they are my favorite!!!

20210917_180443.jpg

Ok, yes they are my favorite but Stoner can tell ya I have connectors of all kinds. I think I have a connector fetish lol. I have a few connectors a lot of you probably never seen or at least dont know the name of them. :)

As for anti-spark, I'm afraid Deans are not anti-spark. But then neither are XTs or ECs. At least none I've ever used. I tried suppsoed anti-spark connectors before but they still sparked. I guess they called em anti-spark because it didnt spark quite as much? IDK, I just try to make sure the postive and negative leads both connect as close to the same time as I can, as quickly as I can. A lot of times this will reduce the amount of spark you get.

Well wolf isn't lieing as to he has every connector.. and he is correct all connectors spark. If you don't connect at same time and some what quickly. The XT's with the green line around the plug are anti spark supposedly. But the insulated plugs are supposed to due the anyway.. buy these are the way the anti spark XT plugs look like

Screenshot_20210918-183758_Chrome.jpg