check out sharps new toy, doublevision

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorradoPsi

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
bin65868.jpg

its an lcd screen that shows 2 different pictures simultaniously from 2 different viewing angles. no more fights for the remote guys!

I saw one the other day. Its a great idea and will get better as time goes on. There was a large amount of bleed over that made both pictures look fuzzy. It almost made me sick to my stumik trying to focus on it. It was also a bit weird trying to view the set from an angle.

Its a great idea and will be popular as soon as they figure out how to make the angle adjustable for the end user to the point that two people can be laying in bed and watching 2 shows.

You will have to get 2 or more sets of wireless earphones.

Thats pretty cool..but as of right now i can see the price for one of those being extremely high. But its cool none the less.

Damn, I think that is SWEET! I know it's gonna be expensive as hell, and not very good at first, but you have to admit, it's very, very, cool.

With this in our living room:
2005-0723-EntertainmentCenter01.JPG

My wife and I comprimize... Although, I come home from work and notice all the sap leaking out of the 6.1 surround speakers because she has been watching the lifetime channel.

The idea is cool, but now that I have her addicted to surround sound, we would be fighting over who had to wear the wireless headphones. The only reason for the headphones now is when one of us has insomnia and we don't want the sound shaking the apartment at 4am...

Back