Cheap wheelie bar

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flandersander

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I want to make a wheelie bar out of scrap meterial. I live on a farm so I have TONS of metal and crap lying around. Anybody got any ideas?

Give it a suspension so that when the wheelie bar hits, it will absorb some of the shock, as well as puch the front end down. It's makes all the difference in the world on my drag car for getting the front end back down.

Well I want to be able to ride the wheelie. I was thinking something just to keep it from flipping over.

He wanted 1 seven months ago, I hope he found one by now lol.

Do not taunt the legos for they are rabid and quick to anger.

I was NOT 'taunting' the legos, I was just saying that was a good one ! :hehe:
But seriously, legos rule, I used tp play with them when I was a kid ! :D BTW, no I do not have kids, so I can honestly say that I have never stepped on one at 3am barefoot, going to the bathrrom before ! :hehe:

i drilled a hole in a golf ball and mounted it on some 1/8 steel rod. i have to wait for the shocks off ebay to come before i can test it.
i've stepped on my tmaxx at 12 am does that count :D

i drilled a hole in a golf ball and mounted it on some 1/8 steel rod. i have to wait for the shocks off ebay to come before i can test it.

Yeah, I'd say it pretty much does ! :hehe:

You've never stepped on one barefoot at 3am stumbling to the bathroom.
yeah... not so much fun. that and thomas the tank engines are bad... especially when you trip over the playsets...

So did you get them shocks yet so that you can test out your golf balls ? :hehe:

the golf ball idea. one word bad. i dropped tested it from what my highest jump would be. the steel bent in. no shocks yet thought

Back