CCRC Comp 1 Folsom, CA

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I went to the CCRC comp and it was ran rain or shine, let me tell you it did not shine at all today, Even with the rain I would say there were still well over 50 people competing, there were a few guys from CKRC there as well and CCRC even provided every one with a free BBQ hot dog lunch with chips and drinks, it was all 2.2 rigs that were devided by Pro Class which was a rig with dig or Novice class with out dig, they also added a additional 5 gates for the Pro class for a total of 10 gates and gave Pro class 6 minutes insted of 5 minutes for novice class, I have no idea how I did because we all droped are score cards off at the end so they can tally up every thing, here is a couple pics of my rig that some one else took...

DSC_00790001.jpg

My rig is under the black plastic trash bag with a friends in this pic to try to keep them dry while waiting to run...
DSC_00320001.jpg

here is a few other pics as well
DSC_00470001.jpg

DSC_00190001.jpg

DSC_00160001.jpg

My buddy Wess looking like the Gordens Fisherman
CSC_00690001.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet, I bet that was a lot of fun! I like your rig :).

NOOB question: what is "dig"?

Some of the pictures are dead or blocked but I really like what you did with your rig, Curtis!

Thanks Cody I like the way it turned out too, I will have to see about fixing the pics....

Sweet, I bet that was a lot of fun! I like your rig :).

NOOB question: what is "dig"?

Thanks, Dig is a set up that allows you via a third chanel on your radio to activate a servo that engages a either manual on shaft driven crawlers or electronic on MOA crawlers that locks the rear wheels making it easier to make sharp turns among other things...

Last edited:
Ah! Thanks! Thanks for the rest of the pics, too, some cool looking rigs out there! :)

looks like a great time! lmfao, he does look like the Gordans Fisherman lol...