Carbi help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodsGr8st24

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Good Evening guys and gals I need some help, I have a GS Racing 1/10 scale car with a GS15 engine. I can get it to start with some fuel in the carbi and it will idle until the fuel runs out of the carbi then it stops. I have cleaned the carbi so that it is free flowing and I Can push fuel through the line. I feel as though it is not sucking fuel through the line. Could this be true? Or does anyone have a different theory. Please help cheers

Need some info probably first.

Is this your first nitro RC?
Is this a new RC?
Does your tank have a built in filter?
Is the engine side exhaust or rear exhaust?
If you disconnect the pressure line from the tank and have it connected to the pipe, can you blow into it and hear the air come through the pipe?
If you disconnect the pressure line from the pipe and have it connected to the tank, can you blow into it and hear the air come through the tank?
If you disconnect the fuel line from the tank and have it connected to the engine, open the throttle then blow into it and hear the air come through the carb?
If you disconnect the fuel line from the carb and have it connected to the tank, then blow into it and hear the air come through the tank?

Have you checked your gap? It should be about 1 mm