can't start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroice0069

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've been trying to start my ofna ultra gt lx and it wont start its primed good it doesn't even start with a fully charged glow igniter sometimes i prim it so much that it spits full out the exusest but still wont start thanks for any replies

james

Did you check to see if the glow plug is good??? Also dont over prime the engine you might be flooding it, to much fuel and it wont start. give the engine just enough fuel to start. Watch the fuel line when you see the fuel hit the carb stop priming and see if it will start. Also check if the battery in your glow heater is good.

Originally posted by nitroice0069
sometimes i prim it so much that it spits full out the exusest but still wont start

Sounds like your flooding it. Take the glow plug out, turn the car over to empty out any fuel in the engine. While the glow plug it out check to make sure its still good.

If all is good, put the glow plug back in, then prime it so the fuel JUST reaches the carb. then give it a go.

-WoodiE

thanks you guys were right the glow plug was bad and i was flooding it almost half a tank of gas came out of the engine it started like a chamo thanks again

james

If you need any more help just post it and we will do our best to get you back on the road:)

Back