Canadian Online Hobby retailer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bentover

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I bought a brand new Picco P7 for $297 CAN right to my door, my LHS couldn't even sell me one for less than $350. Guess who's pissed?

www.hobbyroom.ca

These people apparently get alot of e-mails telling them how much cheaper they are compared to their own LHS, I am definitely going to keep buying new mills there and who knows, more R/C kits and parts. They even deal with other names as CEN, Mugen, Kyosho and KingHeadz, these are the names my LHS won't deal with, and being just across the Province from me, the S&H is much cheaper than going across the line. :bow:

Oh, and if your name is Walter and you know EXACTLY who I am, sorry buddy, but money talks and bullshit walks..................:surrender

Nice find for sure ! Its hard sometimes to get good prices up here . Sometimes duty kills ya also.. Unless you order from FastEddy.. For some reason duty is never that bad on the packages he sends me .

He-he-he-he-he, duty................doooooooody.

Back