Can u fit a 24.7 in a stock maxx chassis?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we get a close up of the under cariage and the top where the tranny mounts...X

Send me a PM with your email, I'll send you all the mod info. :D
Here's more pic's
Wondering if twin 40's can fit in a stock chassis.
site1054.JPG

Working on the custom chassis 1/4inch longer and 3/4 wider.
site1083.JPG

It all comes to this. :D
site1080.JPG

graphic_org_pub.jpg

Just click my profile button to get my e-mail. It is all there. Thanks for the e-Bay link. Thanks.

SkyMaxx, this is what I got.

" vBulletin Message
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

Originally posted by El Pirata
Of course you can fit anything into anywhere as long as you have a big enough sledge!!!

Yes, but it might not be a very clean install! It might just look like a hack job! Then again I could be wrong, got any pic's?:p

You've got PM. Sorry about that.

That is sooo impressive!! Cool rig 3maxx
need more vids

Originally posted by 3maxxman

Yes, but it might not be a very clean install! It might just look like a hack job! Then again I could be wrong, got any pic's?:p
Yeah picky picky. Just get a sledge and a shoehorn!

is there a slipper on the mp tranny? if not what happens in a bad landing? does the spur gear stip easily? Those rigs are sweet btw!

I am actually looking forward to breaking my slipper since it's one of the only things I have never broken.

NCNitro congrats on the Mod thing. :D Yes there is a slipper for the MP tranny, it is stock on the Dominator and will fit in the MP. I don't have a slipper on my trucks and I don't know why nothing breaks. I beat the crap out of my trucks and as I said before I have only broken 1 front diff and 1 center bone in more than 8 gallons. I can only guess it is because of the weight? I do have the slippers for both of my hybrids but have not put them in.

Maxxes or all trucks or all RC's?8-0

all r/c cars trucks. if you have planes. evrything

I don't think I can tell you all... let's try just trucks.
stock Tmaxx w/OS 15 cvx, Hyper 21 Tmaxx all aluminum (w/Tmaxx tranny. lol) 24.7 Hybrid Tmaxx, Twin FS.40 hybrid Tmaxx, Emaxx w/EVX-Rx swap, (2) EK-4 w/.70 heli engine, (2) Nitro Stampede, Electric Stampede, Electric Rustler and a Nitro Hawk! Oh, and a Duratrash Thunder Quake (another project) and in the mail 1 complete Monster Pirate. :ahh:
site1062.JPG

site1053.JPG

They are aluminum, I really don't like the truck very much, it's nice to look at but too heavy to run well. I have others that beat it hands down.

I have had too many bad experiences with all alum skid plates, they do bend so easily. I prefer the hybrid I am currently using, 1/2 alum 1/2 rpm.

Back