can anyone tell me what kinda truck this is. Nitro 4wd

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tazeski92

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
10394531_874769032534664_199913088846541855_n.jpg

my first thought was an HPI mt or mt2, but that doesn't fit.

Are there any markings on anything? engine? battery door? servos?

The motor says F. under the head. And G0X6. But that's the only markings/stamps

closest thing I can find is a Redcat Vortex SS but its not quite the same.
IMG_2618-800x600.jpg

Blue chassis and yellow shock springs screams Duratrax to me.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Fs racing gt4 discovery 2.0 matches up perfect

Your car looks pretty much complete and I think there's some tuning directions listed on the rcnitrotalk thread. Time to get out there and run that baby, man! :thumbs-up:

The damn thing wont start. New fuel and glow plug. I cleaned out the tank let it sit overnight to dry. Any solutions

First things first, be sure all your electronics are functioning properly, radio and receiver are on, trim adjustments set to neutral positions.
Does the engine turn over easy, somewhat easy, or not at all? What's your carb idle gap set to? Try a somewhere between a .5mm-1.0mm gap, like a .75mm.
Have you tried plugging the exhaust tip with your finger to prime the engine as you're attempting to start it? You should see fuel passing through the fuel tubing as you're attempting to start. Does the engine start if you pour a small amount of fuel directly into the carb throat? If your car has been sitting for a long period of time theres a possibility that fuel has dried up and clogged the carb.

pull the plug and stick it in the glo stick and make sure its glows good and bright.