Building a Crawler course soon

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't have the energy anymore. I get winded walking down the hall.:(

I love the fact I live in an area in Idaho in a town that has two traffic signals. I step out my front door and walk in any direction and I have a back yard crawler course. ;)
I've got you beat! We've got 3 traffic lights in my town........all within a quarter mile strip!

two traffic signals

3 traffic lights
So jealous, Man you got to love the little town in middle of no where. Man I miss liven in Colorado damit 🤦🏻‍♂️ had it the same way walk couple blocks and was at the foothills of the Rockies.

@Tunedpipe you got a micro crawler course. Just got to add some bridges over the trains. Turned into tunnels for the trains.😉👍👍🤣🤣
I have a big back yard, and I have a Crawler, You know I might build me one as well. Post some Pics on what you set up.
Yeah I started bringing rocks home from job sites. Along with a large spray foam oops. As a starting point for the Stoner course out back. Just waiting for some warmer weather to get out there and start shaping it together
So I have a spot in my back yard ideal for a micro crawler course and I have materials.
Sweet can't wait to see what you put together. I will be eventually putting one together, for the daughter and me to compete. That's the best part about these mini crawlers. You don't need alot. And anything will work for a course. 👍👍

Just wanted to add some inspiration images for @TheHawk109 . It changed since but not picture worthy at the moment.

RafHaven 001.jpg

RafHaven 002.jpg

So jealous, Man you got to love the little town in middle of no where. Man I miss liven in Colorado damit 🤦🏻‍♂️ had it the same way walk couple blocks and was at the foothills of the Rockies.

@Tunedpipe you got a micro crawler course. Just got to add some bridges over the trains. Turned into tunnels for the trains.😉👍👍🤣🤣

Yeah I started bringing rocks home from job sites. Along with a large spray foam oops. As a starting point for the Stoner course out back. Just waiting for some warmer weather to get out there and start shaping it together

Sweet can't wait to see what you put together. I will be eventually putting one together, for the daughter and me to compete. That's the best part about these mini crawlers. You don't need alot. And anything will work for a course. 👍👍
I did away with the train bro, I am turning it into a crawler table. :)

I did away with the train bro, I am turning it into a crawler table. :)
Oh sh*t really wow. The RC's took over. It's going to be a badas* table for sure.. how's the Bull Frog doing? How's the max 6 working out?
😢😭😢 You guys suck! Great backyard!
We still love ya buddy... 😉🤣🤣👍👍. You got to do what I did or what I found really. With the spray foam. And you can bring it anywhere you want really and add to it as much as you want. I will post a pick in a couple mins. I got to go out back it's in the shed right now.

I want to set up a course in the garage but it needs to be cleaned out first.
Oh that's what I'm doing with this. For the winter then it can be brought outside in the summer. Sorry trying to get these dam screws into the beadlocks for my bolt. Finally got some parts for the little guy.🤣😉👍👍 dam screw are tiny as crap. Now I understand Ranch's frustration that day 🤣🤣

Back