Buggy or Truggy for racing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A decent cheap upgrade is a new servo, you can buy some pretty good ones from amazon or ebay for about $20 US they are just Chinese generic 35kg servo’s, but they are much faster and stronger than stock. Something like these will be fine https://www.amazon.com/ANNIMOS-Coreless-Stainless-Waterproof-Standard/dp/B07SWST8D6
Will look into this thanks. But for now and cause of budget I am going to do small upgrades at the time. Like metal stearing parts, better suspensions and front bumper. On the long run I will change servo and signal receiver along with the controller.

Will look into this thanks. But for now and cause of budget I am going to do small upgrades at the time. Like metal stearing parts, better suspensions and front bumper. On the long run I will change servo and signal receiver along with the controller.
That's if the factory servo survives. Just make sure you set your endpoints correctly this will help the servo last longer.

Anyone looking to sell their arrma typhon/notorious hybrid truggy?

Thanks for the response. As I said in my post I don't have either the time or the budget to get a losi or AE kit and build it. That's why I wanted to go for an RTR. I wanted to get Talion but it is discontinued in Europe so I am after something similar but not Kraton or Reevo because they are too big and will damage the track we are running. I am currently watching HOBAO SSE and other similar models of HOBAO and the ARRMA TYPHON. But the ARRMA TYPHON I already have tested from a friend of mine and beside the good durability it has it doesn't offer much better things than the HOBAO's buggies and the price is much better. The tracks I have near me has two jump's tops and 10 turns. But the overall it is a bit bumpy ride.
Might look at the vorteks

Back