Brutally attacked while flying...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edfrombama

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Good morning to all-
Well, this morning was perfect- low wind, partly cloudy to dim the bright morning sun- so I grabbed up one of my little microwarbirds- the Japanese Zero, which is by the way, my best rc plane- and I headed to the flying field.
Took off, flew well, did a few loops and rolls when I saw a flock of three crows flying toward my little plane. These aerial ruffians took turns diving on my plane. So I took evasive action, I pulled up sharply, rolled to the right and then swooped behind one of the crows. He tried to get away, but I stayed on his tail. This crow made a hasty departure. Then another of the crows attacked, so I evaded it and rolled over and got behind this bad bird. It too decided to leave. The final crow made a half-hearted pass at my plane and when I got behind it and chased it a bit, it left.
All I can say is this: those crows had best be glad that my little Zero warbird was not armed like the original Zeros- these crows would have been in deep trouble. I could have smoked them all.
Brought the little Zero in for a perfect roll to stop landing on the roadway.

good start to the morning after a vicious attack, I'd say.

You all be safe and keep well- Ed

Good afternoon to all-
Well, Fellers, maybe I should just put three little "bird dropping splatters" on the plane. After all, I didn't "kill" them- just scared them

We'll see how we handle this

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Good afternoon to all-
Well, Fellers, maybe I should just put three little "bird dropping splatters" on the plane. After all, I didn't "kill" them- just scared them

We'll see how we handle this

you all be safe and keep well- Ed
I love that idea ;)

Back