Brown did it AGAIN!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool beans - congrats! You don't happen to have the old soft case Futaba bag(with orange letters not red) to sell now would you? The bag I have is actually for the 3PK, a little large for my 3PM.

Naa. I never even considered the soft case. It has always been the hard case or nothing.. in which it was nothing for a long time. :)

Naa. I never even considered soft. It has always been hard or nothing. :)
Yum...yeah...lol. JK. Anyway I know what you mean on the hard cases. I scored some pelican cases for the very right price in three sizes and they are amazing for what I use them for. One is big enough to put a 1/8 buggy fuel and pit tools in. A bit heavy for a tote but damn tough. I like those chargers and the power supply is bad ass....how many outputs does that thing have?

It has 4 outputs total.

1x 20A
2x Switchable 16A
1x 500mah USB

I think I'm gonna take off those clamps from the input lines and install 4mm banana plugs. Also convert my adapters to banan plugs as well. I could just buy a couple "squids" but I can do the solder work for half the cost, plus I already have 4mm banana lines for Rx and Tx laying around anyways. I'd like to build a custom case for this setup, that would be nice.

Last edited:
I got a chance to work on this charging setup. The chargers came with long clip ends which I have no plans on using very often so I shortened the input lines to a reasonable length (12") and put on banana plugs. This was the first time I've installed banana plugs on a wire. I have to say it was a lot easier than putting a Deans plug on. I honestly held the plug with a pair of pliers over my stovetop and simply stuck it on the end of a tinned lead (of course I prepped the plug too). Now that's EASY. Nice and tidy!

545636568_photobucket_41985_.gif

545636568_photobucket_41983_.gif