Brown did it AGAIN!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
545636568_photobucket_39791_.gif

Your racing stuff?

I love the futaba case. For your 3pk?

sniff sniff

Smells like an AMainHobbies order.

I love that case. I wish the one for the 4PK was that size. For some reason Futaba made it much larger.

Congrats on the new gear.

I dig the case...I use a #1520 Pelican case for my radio. Fits two real well and everything you need with it. New chargers and power supply...yummy.

Yeah buddy! This case is gorgeous and I've been wanting it forever. Heck, I've had my 3PK for probably 4 years or more now. I'm finally Lipo ready too! Yay!

Looks nice. I wish Futaba would make a hard care for my 4PL.

^^LOL That's like me just going to 2.4, THIS year ha ha. Congrats on all the nice stuff, I dig that case too.

I second that motion, I shoulda went 2.4 when I first started into electrics... Wish I had a case too she looks fabulous!

looks great! congrats on the new toys...

and i see my 5T shell hangin out with you checking out the goodies.

Yep, I was working on it when the doorbell rang. Had a heck of a time getting the gold-side star outline off cleanly. I'm expect to spray some more tomorrow. Had to check out goodies and do a little house cleanup today so I didn't get much done.

no worries Josh. i'm just busting your stones.

These may be the last for-hire works I do. I freakin' suck at estimating how much time this stuff takes. :)

nah...dont worry about it. these bodies are huge.

I know.. that's the problem. There's so much space to do stuff I just can't help but do a lot of stuff. I could never justify NOT doing an over the top paint job on a body that has this much canvas and costs so much money. Not that this is over the top... but it does have a bit of detail in the logos.

Back