Brand new setup!!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bman123

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
A big headache doing the steering servo! I wanted it setup like a stampede is so I had to cut a hole in the top piece of the chassis. But WELL WORTH IT!!! This thing is a beast now!!! It's finally low enough I can almost give it full throttle! Almost!

IMG20240315202301.jpg

IMG20240315202356.jpg

Would really appreciate comments and suggestions! Nobody around me is into this as much as I am LoL figuring it out as I go

🤣🤣 I thought I was the only weirdo to cut a hole for the servo.

Your mean green machine is coming along nicely. Just might want to tuck in the reciever wire before the big meats eat it.

A big headache doing the steering servo! I wanted it setup like a stampede is so I had to cut a hole in the top piece of the chassis. But WELL WORTH IT!!! This thing is a beast now!!! It's finally low enough I can almost give it full throttle! Almost!

View attachment 185013

View attachment 185015

Would really appreciate comments and suggestions! Nobody around me is into this as much as I am LoL figuring it out as I go
What is the red device?Top right Fan? cover? I like it. 👀

coming back to this, what did you do for that battery strap? Seems better than the stock hold down thing. Trying to make something where I can use both regular stick pack and shorty pack batteries in mine. With leaving the stock esc mount and esc location. (well, battery mounting might become different if I do a MM conversion so)

I also like that truck body on there. Planning on getting something like a stampede body for mine. Just like @luke66 MM rusty build.

Edit: I seen lots of people use Velcro to hold down the battery, but I really don't like that. tried it out once. Maybe a Velcro strap would be better.

Last edited:
Back