Sold / Found Brand New Ofna 1/8 Dirt Oval Car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Car be SOLD!

I got great deal on the racer over the weekend. Despite my son's valiant efforts,my wife says we can't keep it. So here it is,RCNT members get first chance at it!

As the title says, this is the Ofna 1/8 Dirt Oval Late Model nitro car. It is brand new/never used. Originally sold as a roller kit with a clear body and no engine/electronics,this one has a custom paint job, a new Hitec throttle servo and a NEW never seen fuel XTM .21 pull start engine. It will come in it's original box with the manual,tools,decals and extra parts.

The car and engine are NEW but it was the display item at my lhs. The body has a quality custom paint job from a local painter but there are some very minor scuffs on the body(the lighting has to be right and you have to be looking to see it) from public handling. And the box has some shelf wear.

I'm asking $375 shipped(CON US ONLY). I would like a quick sale and may be negotiable on the price but remember the shipping will not be cheap due to size. If you're in/near Joplin MO we can arrange pick up and negotiate more on price. I also have a new/clear Losi DLM body that could be included for the right deal. Will trade for cash or finance for 100% down and no monthly payments :)

Here's the pics. Check it out! I can get more pics from any angle or part if you're a serious buyer.

ofna-dirt-oval1.jpg

ofna-dirt-oval2.jpg

ofna-dirt-oval3.jpg

ofna-dirt-oval4.jpg

ofna-dirt-oval5.jpg

ofna-dirt-oval6.jpg

ofna-dirt-oval7.jpg

ofna-dirt-oval8.jpg

ofna-dirt-oval9.jpg

ofna-dirt-oval10.jpg

ofna-dirt-oval11.jpg

Last edited: