Sold / Found Brand new never ran sp2 1/8 buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastflee

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a new built SP2 worlds eddition 1/8 scale buggy..I'm selling due to my track shut I own and I still have my mugen if I want to travle to race..this thing is set up ready to rip with tyler vics set up in bugy..It will come with new tires and a prepainted proline body wich the kit does not..I'm asking 450.00 shipped...again this buggy is a new kit roller that has never seen servos or a engine yet...I also have a ton of killler mills and servos if somebody wanted to make a deal on a rtr buggy..I have all high end gear...All my stuff was broke in and run right..I have been into rc cars for over 20 years and ran expert clas at my track..I dont sell junk..lets make a deal I need this stuff gone..I have two real nice modded os vspecs one by ab modds and one by eb....the ab has a new p/s never ran...also have rb21 and a few novas....I will post a few pics later tonight of buggy if you want pics of anythinjg else I have just ask...as in tires starter boxes ect.....

I can count on one hand the number of people that I would buy a used vehicle of this caliber from, and fastflee is at the top of the list. He's one of a few people that's more obsissive compulsive about their rigs and equipment than I am, and everything that he has is in top notch, excellent condition. He's also a VERY HONEST individual who does a lot for others and is wonderful asset to the site. If you're looking for a high end race rig, don't let this sweet deal pass you by.

I can count on one hand the number of people that I would buy a used vehicle of this caliber from, and fastflee is at the top of the list. He's one of a few people that's more obsissive compulsive about their rigs and equipment than I am, and everything that he has is in top notch, excellent condition. He's also a VERY HONEST individual who does a lot for others and is wonderful asset to the site. If you're looking for a high end race rig, don't let this sweet deal pass you by.

Thank you for the kind words...That realy means alot to me..also Just wanted to point out again this is a brand new built roller....I never got it put togeather with servos or a engine....this buggy has never been ran just built and set up on a shelf....

Status
Not open for further replies.