Rc 1/8 scale Kyosho Buggy for sale $500

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newnitro2020

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
I have a Craigslist ad for sale a brand new Kyosho in front mp 7.5 neo.

Only had it since september never used it never broke in the engine got all the instructions including all the tools and 4 quarts of fuel.

I have a video on it. Basically talkin about everything you get.

Including rechargeable batteries for both radios add receivers.

I stress this is not a used item the only thing that has changed is upgrades I've added and a better radio system. But I stress this is a brand new item you need to break in the engine this is not used.

I'm asking for $500 based on the value of the fuel and the things you get. I can go a little lower. Just asked if you live in the Cherry Hill area in the South Jersey area please please please you can contact me by going to the link copy and paste.

Agreement and disclaimer!

By looking at this ad you agree to the following.

1 my information is for business inquiries only
terms of My phone number.

I am selling an item on Craigslist anyone that lives in the South Jersey area and a Cherry Hill area or Burlington can call me up based solely on the item.
By looking at this you agree that all your phone calls with my phone number is sincere and serious. Please respect my privacy. Thank you.

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/tag/d/maple-shade-rc-8-scale-kyosho-buggy-for/7452231539.html

Back