Bondhus Metric Hex Driver Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Bondhus Metric Hex Driver Giveaway!

In celebration of Independence Day and RCNitroTalk's 10th Anniversary this month we're starting the month off with a giveaway open to EVERYONE!

bondhus-10687.jpg

Bondhus 10687 Hex Driver Set

• Angle entry up to 25 degrees on sizes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, and 5mm
  • The non-magnetic ProHold tip holds screws snug on tool and does not interfere with tool rotation
  • ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
  • Tools are Made in the USA with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20% stronger than competitor tools
  • Lifetime warranty

WINNER WILL BE RANDOMLY PICKED!!!

RULES:

1. Reply as many times as you'd like in this thread, all posts should make some sense. Any spammy nonsense posts will be removed. A random post number will be picked after the contest closes.

ENDS:

Contest ends July 6th, 2012 @ 1:00pm EST.

Good luck and enjoy! :first_place:

Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook for more giveaways!

Keep watching RCNT as we've got a number of items in store to be given away to help celebrate RCNT's 10th Anniversary!

Last edited:
II just dont enter the give aways beacuse I'm not a supporting member and i kinda feel bad! Lol
but hey count me in for this one

Just been to their site & I like what I see, they look to be well made.
May just pick up a couple to try out.

Sweet, I need a set of ball end drivers!

Cool. That's something everyone needs for their car.

Been needing some ball tip hex drivers, maybe I'll get lucky.

Happy Fourth of July everyone .

Last edited:
Sweet! I would love to have a set of drivers that i didnt have to keep grinding down in order for them to bite! One of the many things i lack besides money to build my racer is the right tools to do so. Or at least a good set of the right tools anyways.

Oh yeah and HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERYONE!! Be careful if driving around today.

Another great giveaway from RCNT! The best tool in any kit is a hex that fits tight!

Thanks WoodiE, and Happy Independence Day!

Thanks for the chance Woodie!

I have a set of these.....they work really well

Thanks Woodie for another great contest for all the members!

My regular hex's wear out all the time, this would be wonderful:)

you stay away from here :p::hehe:...let someone else win :p:....well .....i think its been a while since you won anything ....so we can let that one slide :hehe::D

Yea, it's been a awhile. And I wasn't going to post anymore in this thread since I just dropped $140 on a ratcheting MAC screwdriver and bit set, and another $100 on a Snap-On hex driver set, all of which fit nice and tight and are under warranty for wear/breakage.

But since you got cocky, I might have to win this one too....

:D :first_place:

Yea, it's been a awhile. And I wasn't going to post anymore in this thread since I just dropped $140 on a ratcheting MAC screwdriver and bit set, and another $100 on a Snap-On hex driver set, all of which fit nice and tight and are under warranty for wear/breakage.

But since you got cocky, I might have to win this one too....

:D :first_place:

lol....ya i need a good set that fits tight ..the ones i have do the job but they are starting to get a bit loose .

lol...ya ..good luck ..youll need it (so will i ) :hehe:....i think the posts will be adding up fast

Last edited:
Back