Bondhus Metric Hex Driver Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the fun has come to an end!

And the winner of the new Bondhus tool set is:

bondhus-contest.JPG

Belonging to @SchrodeMode - Congratulations SchrodeMode and thanks to everyone who joined in on the giveaway.

Next week, many more items will be up for grab, all part of the 10 year anniversary fun! :D

Last edited:
Congrats
enjoy

tell us how they are because i am thinking about getting a set because of that warranty

Wow, I just got on and thought HPI Killer had won after his WP comment. Thanks to Woodie, the RCNT staff as well as all of the members who make this forum so great.

Lol if I did win it would have been out of pitty and sympathy haha :hehe:

grats man :D

Congrats shrodemode! Nice win. Let us know how those hex drivers work out for you.

I forgot the "C" in your name. My bad!

Thanks everybody, I plan on putting these things to work as soon as I get them. Between my rigs and the rigs I work on at my LHS, these little guys will see plenty of action and I may end up putting that warranty to work. I will definitely let you know how they do.

God can we close this thread already? :hehe: Kidding, I hope they rust up haha another joke.. I await WP feedback.

I got them yesterday and I headed to the HS this morning to try them out. It was rainy so not too many customers came in, I ended up leaving before I had the chance to really use them. Thanks again Woodie, I will start a review thread in the "Tools" section and let yall know how they do.

Can't wait to see your review and what you think about them.

Back