Bondhus Metric Hex Driver Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what up loosers!! happy 4th

got ribs, sausage, and corn on the smoker. artichoke dip, beans, cole slaw, and key lime pie ready to go!

lol....ya i need a good set that fits tight ..the ones i have do the job but they are stating to get a bit loose .

lol...ya ..good luck ..youll need it (so will i ) :hehe:....i think the posts will be adding up fast

It's nice that WoodiE opened this up to all members, and maybe a taste will be enough to get a few more Supporting Members signed up for some of the future drawings.

Gotta love a giveaway open to all members. Those crappy Home Depot specials are getting just a little annoying.

I can use a nice set like that, thank you for the giveaway. Happy 4th everyone :)

These are some nice tools. It would be nice to have a set that last longer than a few months. Thanks Woodie

Count me in.It seems like a good set.

I'll trade a set of ball ends for a good supply of buffing cloths anyday...

Do those come with turtle wax or a tube of metal polish?

another great giveaway from RCNT! after my old set getting snapped (crappy integy set that made it about 5 years) and half of a newer dynamite set getting stolen, this would fit me perfectly!

HAPPY FOURTH! lets hope nothing breaks today and you dont actually need these just yet haha

I thought you polished up that savy with mothers. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

right now mine suck so this will be perfect just what i need

Back