Bondhus Metric Hex Driver Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he's cool enough to ride the short bus....

A new set of hex drivers would be great.

I was just complaining about my Craftsman hex drivers, these would be great replacements.

I really want to become a supporting member but i dont have anything to support with right at the moment. You guys wish me luck at my disability hearing on August 28th. When it happens i assure you one of my first on the list of things to do is become Green! Then build my losi and experience driving a high end truggy for once... And a buggy and several other items on my wish list. Its just a matter of time now.

I really want to become a supporting member but i dont have anything to support with right at the moment. You guys wish me luck at my disability hearing on August 28th. When it happens i assure you one of my first on the list of things to do is become Green! Then build my losi and experience driving a high end truggy for once... And a buggy and several other items on my wish list. Its just a matter of time now.

I go green when i have an extra couple of bucks. I had surgery on my bicep tendon a year ago and was released to go back to work last month. Iv'e been on the hunt but no luck yet. Good luck with your disability Hearing.

Thanks. I've got a torn left bicep now that happened a few years ago and never had it repaired. Also two bulged disk L2 and 5S1 two degenerative disk L4 and 5 with loss size and stenosis. And a degenerative left hip. Along with asthma type 2 diabetes. Thats just the physical stuff! Found out last year I'm classic Bipolar as well. I believe that surfaced worse after the physical pain caused me to have to stop working and file for disability. I hate not being able to physically do the things I've always done. Including work and earn a living. But its all good. I have a great family that helps me out with doctor bills and medication and a roof over my head while I'm fighting for my benefits. Plus all this led me into the rc hobby and finding you guys here to learn from. It will all work out eventually. And hopefully this year!

I would love a set of these, look like they are made very well.

I've been torn between these and the EDS brand.

Considering i just broke 2 of mine, i really could use these!!

Has anyone noticed where the newer Craftsman tools are being made? Here's a hint, it starts with Chi and ends with na. I can definitely notice a difference, my first set if hexes lasted yrs and now I have to replace them every other time I use them, I use the hexes that came with the truck for the smaller sized screws. I guess Craftsman went down when they started being sold in K-Mart.

do-want-dowantdowantdowant.jpg

Back