body mouting holes are the death of me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exmark93

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
on almost every car i have ever had the body mounts after a period of time manage to crack and push there way though the holes on my lexan bodies. my slash body just did this a few days ago and I'm looking for a way to prevent this. i am a basher so i land on my body sometimes. any suggestions to combat this proplem?

You may also be using stock .025" bodies. Try using one that's .060" thick like a proline.

yes it was a "traxxas trash" body hahaha. and darn proline doesn't make a painted body ): this is turning out to be a pain

buy a clear body, and some lexan spray paint. painting your own body is easy and a great deal of fun. and then you can show it off and say that it is truly yours.

hillbilly fix 'er up actually works quite well here! :hehe: Pull out some duct tape, put it over the mounting holes on the underside (Multiple layers if it is necessary) and reem a hole in the tape through the mounting hole in the body. that has always worked for me...:D

Back