Binding issue?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You too, and a good weekend.

Steering issues have nothing to do with the ESC, unless the BEC inside the ESC isn't supplying voltage to the receiver. This is why I told you to check the voltage levels in the receiver with a multimeter, which you still haven't done. It's really hard to try and help someone troubleshoot problems when they don't follow instructions that are given to help try and troubleshoot the issues. Once we can rule out the BEC being the issue, then It's going to be either the receiver, transmitter, or the servo itself. Seeing as how you have no throttle either, then I'd say it's a bad receiver or possibly the transmitter, but again hard to say until we have ruled out the BEC.

Last edited:
Yeah ill put the other one in and go from there.
Steering issues have nothing to do with the ESC, unless the BEC inside the ESC isn't supplying voltage to the receiver. This is why I told you to check the voltage levels in the receiver with a multimeter, which you still haven't done. It's really hard to try and help someone troubleshoot problems when they don't follow instructions that are given to help try and troubleshoot the issues. Once we can rule out the BEC being the issue, then It's going to be either the receiver, transmitter, or the servo itself. Seeing as how you have no throttle either, then I'd say it's a bad receiver or possibly the transmitter, but again hard to say until we have ruled out the BEC.
Yeah I've been swamped at work, but thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Yeah ill put the other one in and go from there.

Yeah I've been swamped at work, but thanks for the help.
I mean, you can, but it most likely isn't your issue, so I don't understand why you are starting there. That being said, you do you boo.

I had to wait for my multimeter to come in the mail, I didn't have one so I ordered one..