Binding an Ar631 receiver to a Dx8e spectrum radio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob1957ja

RC Newbie
Reaction score
In trying to bind these two, as soon as I apply power to the esc the receiver starts flashing orange and beeping. One I bind it the receiver goes solid orange but keeps beeping. The bind seems to take the servos work well but the motor only twitches when I raise the throttle control. Any ideas ?

id say check whats powering the rx.unplug servos . they do go bad

As TNT said, unplug everything but the motor and make sure you have a known good battery plugged in and test it that way and see if the motor works. A bad servo can sometimes wreak havoc on the electronics.

id say check whats powering the rx.unplug servos . they do go bad
The Battery is a 2 cell , I unplugged all the servos and hooked up the ESC to Port 1 on the receiver.

The most telltale sign is that once I turn on the receiver , no matter what I do it beep continually . The transmitter says the bind is complete but the beeping never stops.
and the prop motor (brushless) does not spin.

it will not spin until bind is complete then calibration is complete.sounds like radio has a issue but I ask a friend that has the same receiver to see if there's will bind. all trims are at zero?.

it will not spin until bind is complete then calibration is complete.sounds like radio has a issue but I ask a friend that has the same receiver to see if there's will bind. all trims are at zero?.
Thanks I will try the trims.what is with the continues beeping?

Back