better turning radius on ax10???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot glue🙋
You literally could invent the tire just like you would do on a baxter. Dealing with hot glue and then pull the plug when you get done or leave it in if you just run no home. It's just a RC toy it's nothing serious. We won't see any high RPM it's all about having fun.

Last edited:
I edited my last post.🍻
Cheers:cheers:
🤣🤣 it's totally about haven fun bud that's for sure 100%. Not all ideas or theories are good ones though.. sorry to say it... you should try it out and let us know how it works and make a video..🤔👍👍
Hot glue🙋
You literally could invent the tire just like you would do on a baxter. Dealing with hot glue and then pull the plug when you get done or leave it in if you just run no home. It's just a RC toy it's nothing serious. We won't see any high RPM it's all about having fun.
But leaving the water in. It would start to get stagent and start to smell. Or start to ruin the rubber and foam... water that just sits for a period of time is no good.. I've seen water that is in pipes turn jet black and become clumpy. Just sitting in the pipe for a while. It's messed up to be honest.

Last edited: