Best monster truck out there?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're going off raod what's the value of the 3 speed tranny? I mean more often than not by the time you hit 3rd gear you'll be turning or have flipped.

lol i dont even own a mad force lol. dude its cool but I've seen some pretty sweet videos of it in action.

the question about the 3 speed. hmmm i think that the first gear is for like crawling and acceleration.. I really can't see any adavatage bettween a 2 and 3 speed. o well i would think it would be cool if you could shift 3 gears though.

:spam :OMG: i just had to put those in there

Last edited:
After watching all the videos I'm ready for a monster truck thats for sure

Rob:cheers:

well like i said b4 if i get a good deal on a tmaxx ill buy it. if not maybe a savage all depends on deal i can get and how much cash i have handy

Rob

thx ill look for um next time I'm up that way when i get back from layoff i wondr if nankin hardware has um ill look when i look for screw kit for ya

Rob

While the Savage 21 might fetch a slightly higher price I can't see it bein more than $50 - $100 more than an rtr t-maxx.

tower lists them for 429 and stormer at 419 so not a lot higher

Rob

I want both for christmas hum if i buy one for myself then get the old lady to buy me one .. still up in the air though any other opinions ?

Last edited:
I wish but will be hard enough to get her to buy one

Rob

Originally posted by matts6887
Well; I've see that mad force as a display model at a hs; and it did look kinda neat because of the fact that it has a 3 speed trans instead of just a 2 speed and its a chain driven trans istead of a shaft driven. But; personally; all in all I would rather stick with the tmaxx for the mt and for a 21 anything I would rather save that for a buggy.

The MF is NOT chain driven. It has 2 shafts both front and rear.

Well i did manage to get her to buy me one ... for the exchange of a diamond ring shes been wanting :( ohh well its only money i have my expensive things i want and so does she what can i say

Rob

Back