Best monster truck out there?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by 87bansheefmf
havent heard of the savage who makes it ? sounds like it would be nice if it and tmax parts are interchangeable there 2 lhs near me both have decent amount of parts both say the tmaxx is the best seller they have in monster trucks

:banana:

thx Rob

:cheers:
Here's a link to the Savage 21: http://www.hpiracing.com/kits/savage-m.htm

Take a leap of faith and try one before everyone else gets one. Be a trend setter not a follower!

i agree on waiting to see itll be after the 1st of the year b4 i buy one unless i get a super deal on a used tmaxx but ill keep looking till then thx

Rob

:banana:

Why wait. Be the first kid on your block to have one. As far as a lack of trust for HPI their name speaks for them. It's like everyone wanting a 2.5 t-maxx before they were even out. The Savage 21 is gonna rock, have faith!

Why not be the one who discovers the bugs as well as the easy no waiting fix for them vs the companies slow fix.

Once again, get the maxx why go with something other than the original best.

i dont know I'm kind of like the thought of a 21 off the get go :banana: :banana:

Originally posted by 87bansheefmf
i dont know I'm kind of like the thought of a 21 off the get go :banana: :banana:
Get the one you really want. From the sould of it a 21 engine is definately on your near horizon so I would make the initial investment for the 21 and future upgrades would not include and engine and you could focus on handling, gearing, etc....

i dont plan on doing to much racing unless i do it with the 4tec or rustler the 4x4 will be really for screwing off and out when my son is out with me so well see right now I'm leaning toward the savage if it tests out ok

:cheers:

Three words:

kyosho MAD FORCE

:llama:

40 mph monster.

The new maxx is also 40mph and seems to run as good as many .21s I've seen, plus less wieght. Mad Force LOL

hmmm i dont fully undersand what is so funy about my post?

Sorry man didnt mean to offend you, just that mad force seems like it would only be good in a straight line. And from what I've heard not very durable.

Originally posted by tmaxxster4375
The new maxx is also 40mph and seems to run as good as many .21s I've seen, plus less wieght. Mad Force LOL

I said Mad force LOL, i wasn't really laughing at him though. Just thinking its not the best.

Back