BEST Frigging news I have heard in years!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
WHOOT!!!!!!!
Thanks to a new law, daylight savings time will start three weeks earlier and end one week later this year. It will begin at 2am on the Second Sunday in March and last until the first Sunday of November.

You gotta love that.

yep. that means my 'summer hours' gets even better

More light more longer.......for a longer period of time. It was passed into law recently and is designed to save energy.....less dark time while we are awake less lights to have on and all. For me it makes beer on the porch in the evening more enjoyable.

Watch out, if your computer or server is older than 2005.....it will not automatically adjust the time for you....so you will have to manually do it. Only really important for servers running tranactions and such.

I think this could all work. There should be a patch available from Microsoft to correct the time change. We have applied it to all of our servers. It is part of the Microsoft SUS stuff.

I am with TalonOne.... Beer on the porch is a good thing! And that whole energy saving thing is cool too.

Tom

Last edited:
Back