been a while

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannarunem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok been a way from the forum for a while and....the kids (four of them) are getting older now and a buddy came over last night and I pulled my rigs off the shelf for him to check out...now he wants one and my kids are buggin for me to take them driving. I need fuel as i finished my last gallon about 3 years ago. I ran Rocket Science Fuel (30%) and loved the stuff. Is that brand still out there? Seems like I'm having problems finding it.

Never heard of it myself. I will typically burn Odonells 20% speed blend or Byrons. Both are great quality with plenty of oil content for lubrication. Welcome back!! Post some pics when you get em goin again

I think the rocket science guy went to work for VP fuels and discontinued his own brand but I could be mistaken.

Just bought a gallon of ritch's brew. On my way to burning some nitro. Just need to get a glow igniter. Any of you ran this fuel?

Last edited:
Back