Bash Session with my Arrma Senton

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you had a great day, thanks for sharing.

Procrastinating is never as fun as just loading up and going. ;)

Funny thing is it's right up the block from me and I had no idea it was there! I really need to explore NYC parks more often.
Google earth.

Seriously a great tool. On pc you can go back in time and look.

I started using it as I was in the Ocala forest and saw military signs. Sure enough there is a base there I didn't even know. In unpopulated areas I look for sinkhole activity and homeless camps as those are on the rise.

I know bro. it's just being a native new Yorker sometime you can't see the forest for the buildings.

I just came back from there and this time practiced running around the course part aside from the big jumps. Seems like it was made for my Senton 😁

Went again this eve with the wife, there was a bunch of guys jumping on dirt/mountain bikes. We just watched.

I did get in some speed runs in the roof lot at the shopping center. So much fun. Now I'm really hoping that vendetta comes in.

Horizon just charged me for paint I bought and used like three weeks ago on the BMW. 😶

I agree with the Google Earth, I use it often to find cool camping areas and running crawlers.

Back