Bad Bad crash with my X-T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... :spam

Now there is some more in this thread.

ROFL...

Ok I'm gonna eat that SPAM...THANKS!

Now Aaron - HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA...

That made me laugh a lot...(in a happy way)...cool stuff dude, now just don't break it...AGAIN...

CRAZY!

:D

PiErow said:
I am ordering a pro soon here...

Great choice. I own one and I haven't been sorry yet! Let us know when you get it.

Tom

greenwing7 said:
what are some good mills for the XTM pro, I just picked one up, this seems pretty pricey, or is this a case of you get what you pay for?? strictly bashing and learning to drive, I think I am getting good at tuning LOL

I recomend the OS RG X . Good solid mill and easy to tune and hold it. Good low end grunt and decent top end. Just my :2cents:

Tom

NCNitro said:
Mike, I don't see what the problem is? There are a lot more guys with rtr buggies than the high dollar race machines, so it goes to reason there will be many more rtr threads. If you are not interested in them why bother posting in them, or even reading them for that matter. Who are you to decided what is and what is not worthy of being posted here? And what is and what is not a junk thread? If the rtr buggy threads bother you soooo much I have a great idea for you, DON"T READ EM!

Thank you NC for making alot of us feel better about what we post. I can't afford the high end stuff, and to be honest with you, with me being new to the nitro scene RTR's suit me better. RTR's have come a long way. I have in the past felt like my post were frowned upon because my buggy was not top of the line. Thank you for making me feel alot better about posting here.

Tom

We are all here to learn from and help each other. To enjoy this hobby and share our experiences, photos, and anything else about this hobby we enjoy. NO ONE should feel bad about posting something about their ride just because it's not a $1500 or better full on race machine, or because someone else feels it is junk, or a junk thread. I'm pretty damn impressed that the XTM took a hard shot like that on a rock and lived to talk about it. No one makes anyone read every thread, if it's not something your interested in, it's simple, don't bother with it, there is no need for negativity.

NCNitro said:
We are all here to learn from and help each other. To enjoy this hobby and share our experiences, photos, and anything else about this hobby we enjoy. NO ONE should feel bad about posting something about their ride just because it's not a $1500 or better full on race machine, or because someone else feels it is junk, or a junk thread. I'm pretty damn impressed that the XTM took a hard shot like that on a rock and lived to talk about it. No one makes anyone read every thread, if it's not something your interested in, it's simple, don't bother with it, there is no need for negativity.

You know this is one of the only Forums around here that the Mods actually look out for everyone. Most sites the Mods are the ones making you feel stupid. Other than the great advice I get here I am really impressed at the support you get from the Mods. My XTerm is like rock and I am having fun with it and that is all that matters to me. Thank you again.

Yes I agree... I wish we had some video of that one... AC that sounds like one hell of a crash. I am impressed!

Tom

I agree with the with many of the points raised here. One doesn't have to spend over $1000 to enjoy RCs ...however I guess mikeburgin doesn't enjoy reading about 'RTRs' in the 1/8th buggy forum as he runs pro kits...

Maybe there should be an 'RTR' sub-forum in here? Then again who's to draw the line between buggy/RTR/Kit?

Also I find it VERY VERY UNFAIR for one to consider any posts/threads about RTRs spam specially in a relevant forum :shrug:

I for one found this thread (at least the 1st post :p) extremely enjoyable and wish there was a video too...at least I know what NOT to do :)

Last edited:
XTM is not a cheap buggy at all. Its a great buggy. I am getting one soon, for bashing only. I bashed my prospec but now its a racing truggy, i need a basher..Its probaly getting orderd tonight...

I am now really considering the X-T pro, i need to find a place to order, i live in california... i usually use towerhobbies for their $25 off 199 dollar order, and 7.99 flat shipping... Where can i get the Xt and parts??

studcow00 said:
I am now really considering the X-T pro, i need to find a place to order, i live in california... i usually use towerhobbies for their $25 off 199 dollar order, and 7.99 flat shipping... Where can i get the Xt and parts??

You can find them at http://xtm.globalhobby.com/ The prices are great and they have all the parts you need.

Tom

NCNitro said:
Well said...RCNT is the best forum on the net. PiErow is right, the X-T is competively priced but is not a no name brand. Just as durable as Kyoshos I have had.

I was acctually temped to order the x-t deluxe but i wanted something a little more race oriented. From what I've read its more of a basher than a racer. Great story AC. That lamberto collari b3 looks sweet. Now I want one :llama:

Yea the X-T would be better suited for bashing, although it wouldn't be too far behind, it handles great, just doesn't have the nimble feel like the Kyoshos. The B3 looks awesome, I want one bad lol. Just need to sell of the MBX...hey its ofna...u want it? lol

Burgin usually adds much to our threads and has positive things to say, so let's not forget that.

Anyhow, I have a RTR, but not all RTR are merely bashers or entry level. Don't forget the Hyper PCR and Jammin X1 come in RTR. (and I am sure that there are others)

See my name doesn't really suit me that well anymore. Although ofna kicks so much butt. Anyways now I'm more of a ofna buggy racer. But i still love to bash my hyper! Probably my next nitro will be a savage. I want a b3 badly to lol. Sorry ac i said all that so say this. I dont want your mbx. Acctually ill buy it off you. Ill pay you a whole $20. All i can spend right now because i just bought a citizen watch and now i only have enough money for a buggy engine. So lmk.

I'm also looking into buying a llama :llama:! Wouldent that be the tightest thing to have a llama in you backyard to play with when ever you want?

'til it spits on you!!! LMAOROTG

Where is the best place to buy the pro? Hobbypeople?

Lol Ofna buggy basher...$20 is all you can come up with?...c'mon...lol. For you, $220 shipped RTR :)

PiErow, www.hobbypeople.net is gunna be the best place to get XTM stuff. Hobbypeople is part of Globalhobby, which distributes XTM stuff, thats why hobbypeople has deals every now and then and they have all the parts and such.

Back