Back to the drawing board.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, he didnt believe 3 which i understand. But, if you can get 2 you can get 2.5 which means you can get 3...lol I will say though that 3 is probably the limit unless you went with some maxamps batteries which have an incredible c rating

I think i would like to drop the money on maxamps but if i get the savage flux it will be some time befor i get thoughs lol, I will run the cheap venoms for a while.

U just have to make sure to get enough C rating which is why i didnt get venoms. Turningy is a better bet and probably a better battery

I believe it now! :whhooo: Turnigy is your best bet for lipos, they're inexpensive and good. I'm sure a maxx could do the same thing with those tires mounted to it......the batteries and ballooning tires make all the difference. You don't have to wreck your stuff proving anything to me.

I believe it now! :whhooo: Turnigy is your best bet for lipos, they're inexpensive and good. I'm sure a maxx could do the same thing with those tires mounted to it......the batteries and ballooning tires make all the difference. You don't have to wreck your stuff proving anything to me.

lol :) Check my pics in the savage forum... I'm ready for a high speed run. Believe it or not the stock tires dont make much traction, they do ok though

Well the venom 2 cell 60c 5600mah, with 2 of them the savage flux on 4s will work fine intell i save anough to drop on maxamps 3 cells.

you can buy better batteries, including 3s for cheaper is the point

Well I ordered 2 3cell lipo turnigy's and 1 one good and one came bad, so for the extra money to have them work makes me happy

Back