Back From The Dead... Almost

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I just realized the op gave me thumbs down..what the.......he must not like my signature or something

ninnon also got a thumbs down.

Shart.jpg

Baaaaahahahahah .....Rolex I didn't know you were in a TV commercial

ninnon also got a thumbs down.

Shart.jpg
Yes...I did notice that....maybe it was the starter of this thread that got fed up of us going on about useless stuff- this always ends up happening...

Aside from sharing good information, we also enjoy ourselves on this forum. Nothing wrong with that as long as we still give out the right information.

Aside from sharing good information, we also enjoy ourselves on this forum. Nothing wrong with that as long as we still give out the right information.
oh yes yes of course- otherwise this forum would be like the other RC forums if we weren't talking about agreements and wax :p

Also: An update- we are now at 999,779 messages...

Meanwhile, Austin Merritt has packed his bags and left the building....
outtahere.gif

Simply maintain your POISE and you will ALWAYS PREVAIL
Why did I tell you about always.....why oh why- but your right, if I maintain my POISE, I'll get through this without turning insane...