Axial Yeti Kit giveaway, banter thread!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yes @WoodiE this is an awesome giveaway! I wanna get back into doing something rc and this would be perfect. Only have an SC truck at the moment.

What slowngreen said. I've been out for too long (minus a little quad flying) and need to get back. I forgot just how much of a stress reliever that rc's are.

Thanx woodie!....I've been wanting to get into this side of the Hobbie but just haven't been able to afford anything...this would be awesome! Good luck everyone

Great RC to give away for sure, this would be just what I need to get my RC desk back in order and start playing again.

Great giveaway- definitely entering this one- don't own an electric yet so should be pretty nice to just turn it on and drive off :)

SWEET thank you

This is awesome!!!! Good Luck everyone!!

Nice giveaway. It would be fun to go and play with in the dirt.

Been a looooooooooooong time since I have had a new RC, I'm in it to win it! Thanks for another great giveaway WoodiE

just post in here once a day :thumbs-up:

This Thing Is Awesome Would love to have it. Thanks for such a Awesome give away.

Back