Axial Yeti Kit giveaway, banter thread!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 15656

You know you want a FREE Axial Yeti kit and now you can win one from RCNitroTalk!

:trophy: To enter visit this page: https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/axial-yeti-kit-giveaway/ :trophy:

BONUS -- Share on Facebook

Use this thread for friendly banter and discussion. :D
The Yeti is a great looking kit. Checked it out at the local hobby shop. I have a Scorpion and would really like to add a Yeti. I have been very impressed with Axial products. Great give away. Thanks Woodie

wonder if you can put a summit tranny in this thing

Last day! Get your entries in! Or not :)

Gimme gimme gimme! Something new for the collection!

Gimme gimme gimme! Something new for the collection!
makes me think of this haha
latest?cb=20130912063224.png

I win I win I win!!!!

I dunno, probably soon. :D

Congrats Woodie!!

Can this be the traveling yeti? :)

Something to entertain while we wait!

Last edited:
None of this is real. No one has ever seen a Yeti.
WoodiE, that "Drone" I bought from you will be on your lawn in a couple of hours. Just hook the Yeti to the landing gear.

I'll pm my GPS to you Rolex so the drone knows where to go after

Seems we had a few people interested in the Axial Yeti kit giveaway with 1,699 entries.

Now it's time to announce the lucky winner of this kit and then prepare ourselves to see plenty of pictures of the build when the winner receives it ;)

And the winner is, @Racer 1966!

axial-yeti-winner.png

Congrats to you Randy (aka Racer 1966) and thank you to everyone that joined the giveaway. Keep watching the forums for our next up coming giveaway!

Wooooo. Congrats man!! Now i have to go buy one!

Sweet congrats now I got to buy one to.

Back