Axial Wraith

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Pre-order for now. Should be a nice out of the box class 3 rig.

AX90018-2.jpg

Hopefully kit form, but she is beautiful & can't wait

Damn....I really like the looks of that thing. An out of the box scaler....coolness.

It is cool but takes away from building one on your own though.

Yeah I know Lloyd...building is fun but damn I miss having the time to do it too. Stupid job gets in the way of my money spending habits!

Time to quit your job then....:hehe:

Yeah I tried.....all I got is a laugh. Sigh....I guess they got me pretty good.

Hope the cage Is decent strength nylon or whatever type of plastic they use

That's great. Seats and shift levers in what looks like a safari wagon. I really like the look. It's the paint job that's got to go.

I like the mudd covered pic of it on there site. Says we were out testing it and here is the outcome.lol It is on my list and hope it is a kit as well.

project_x-14-with-logo-1024x680.jpg

I can just picture Rolex going to Lowes and buying a big pail, a bag of potting soil and taking that home to mix up some mud for the new paint job!llol

I really like that rig!

Got one ordered, coming next week. Been reading & watching lots of reviews and trail tube videos and this thing looks fun as hell. THey are saying that it has a high COG & the battery mounts in the rear like the scx. Keep an eye open for yet another build thread of mine... haha

Got one ordered, coming next week. Been reading & watching lots of reviews and trail tube videos and this thing looks fun as hell. THey are saying that it has a high COG & the battery mounts in the rear like the scx. Keep an eye open for yet another build thread of mine... haha

NOOOOO!!!! lol, just kidding. I got so sick of them in like the first week they were out. Congrats though....

Back