Axial scx6 , transmission

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
Any scx6 owners out there ? Simple question , with no battery no controller , hand push it , how easy does it roll , mine has quite a bit of resistance, not as much in high gear but a lot compairs to what I'm used to

Any scx6 owners out there ? Simple question , with no battery no controller , hand push it , how easy does it roll , mine has quite a bit of resistance, not as much in high gear but a lot compairs to what I'm used to
Congrats on the beast.
My 10.2 had some resistance and binding if you turn the wheels. I narrowed it down to the spiral ring and pinion.

Is yours any easier turning the spur gear?

Pretty tuff to get it to roll by pushing it , don't seem right , I've got the tranny opened up , nothing wrong in there , I'm wondering about gear mesh

Anyways ,,,, let's get to wrenching !! Finally got the parts to continue !!! Yeeeeeehaaaaaaw !!!

IMG_20231228_104712323.jpg

Yesterday was the first real run with my scx6 , we hiked for two hours , found every terrain test imaginable , this thing is unstoppable, goes up almost straight up rocks , and I had my beadlocks on wrong , and it still went places nobody else could , this truck is a blast , and I'm not throwing grass n mud everywhere like when Taylor is put to the ground , the hancho really is a different crawling experience